Property Manager at this market-leading independent Estate Agency in Uxbridge, Middlesex
Permanent Uxbridge, Middlesex | £28k to £30k Inc Benefits 30000
Job Posted: 2019-09-13 13 September 2019 Closing date for applications: 13 November 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this market–leading estate agency in Uxbridge, Middlesex. They are currently keen to recruit an experienced Property Manager who will report directly to the Lettings Manager.
Working in a team of four your key tasks will include:
- Dealing with day to day property management
- Property visits and reporting to landlord with the result
- Chasing contractors to ensure jobs completed on time
- Staying in touch with the landlord & tenants, keeping them updated
- Arranging Gas Safety inspections, electrical and PAT safety certificates
- Chasing tenants for late payments of rent and fees
- Chasing landlords for payment of outstanding balances
- Dealing with the return of tenants’ deposits in accordance with current regulations
- Maintaining filing in accordance with company procedures.
As a priority, you will also be expected to carry out the following on a daily basis:
- Run the reconcile balances to ensure they do balance
- Run the ‘calculate rents’ report
- Receipt in rents using ‘Standing Order Module’ on their software
- Receipt in debit/credit card payments
- Scanning and adding contactors invoices onto their software
- Paying contractors.
- Paying rents over to landlords
- Paying deposits back to tenants and compensation to landlords
ARLA qualifications would be preferred but are not essential., but you would be required to have a driving licence.
This position will come with a basic salary of £28-30,000 which will be dependent on your level of experience in this field. A pool car will also be provided by the company for you to carry out property inspections. The hours of work are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com