Property Manager at this market-leading Estate Agency in Ottershaw, Surrey
Permanent Ottershaw, Surrey | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2019-10-01 01 October 2019 Closing date for applications: 01 December 2019
An opportunity has become available with this well-established and privately-owned estate agency based in Ottershaw, Surrey. The company is undoubtedly a market-leader in the area so this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager to join their team. You will be reporting to the Directors and working alongside the Lettings Manager. You will be required to manage the Lettings portfolio in terms of maintenance and administration.
The role will include the following:
- Processing rents daily and chase arrears, ensuring both Landlord and Lettings Manager are updated
- Managing your portfolio of properties to the required standard
- Working with the Lettings Manager to implement systems to achieve exceptional service standards
- Liaising with the Lettings Manager to grow the property portfolio you are responsible for
- Overseeing the effective relationship with outside suppliers
- Maintaining an up to date list of contractors and new clients
- Carrying out property inspections to agreed schedule and report issues to all parties
- Carrying out efficient check in and check outs, including the notification of any changes to utility and other providers
- Processing work orders to ensure the effective maintenance of properties
- Ensuring the effective ‘set up’ of new properties
- Maintaining the effective administration of the company scheme
- Ensuring smooth termination and preparation for re-let of properties and book checkouts
- Negotiating and resolve maintenance and damages issues between tenant and landlord during tenancy and following checkout
- Dealing effectively with dilapidation issues
- Processing supplier invoices and manage the invoicing
- Negotiating tenancy renewals with both Landlord and Tenant and issue the relevant paperwork.
- IT skills
- Planning and time management
- Administrative skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Team working skills.
The initial salary package will include a basic up to £28,000 along with commission. The hours of work will be from 9.00am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday. A company pool car will be available for use during working hours. You will also be provided with a company mobile phone.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.