Property Manager at this leading family-run Estate Agency in Benson, South Oxfordshire
Permanent Benson, South Oxfordshire | £25k
Job Posted: 2019-09-01 01 September 2019 Closing date for applications: 01 November 2019
An exciting opportunity has become available to join this leading family-run estate agency practice based in South Oxfordshire as a Property Manager. The company combines modern estate agency practice with a traditional personal service. Their clients have come back to them time and again and they value their recommendations based on customer service and knowledge of the area.
Our client is looking to recruit an individual with previous residential property management experience and a good understanding of lettings and property management legislation and procedures.
You will be managing a property portfolio and be the main point of contact for landlords and tenants. You will also be expected to carry out some property inspections and, therefore, a full UK driving licence and your own car will be required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the property portfolio and be main point of contact for landlords and tenants
- Conduct property inspections, completing reports and liaising with the landlord
- Ensuring all managed properties conform to current legislation
- Chasing work orders
- Assessing and resolving maintenance issues, liaising with appropriate contractors
- Compiling tenancy agreements
- Right to rent checks, passports, rent4sure
- Booking check ins, dealing with new tenancy packs
- Registering and returning deposits
- Booking check outs, dealing with reports, any works by getting prices, deposit negotiation and disputes
- Managing end of tenancy returns for managed properties
- Serving notice including relevant paperwork, liaising with solicitors, etc.
- Winter frost precaution notices
- Keeping system up to date.
- ARLA/NFoPP qualification would be beneficial
- Well organised
- Good communicator via telephone, face to face and email
- Remain calm under pressure
- Good problem solver
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
Our client is offering a salary of £25,000 to the successful individual. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.