Property Manager at this leading Estate Agency in Marylebone, London
Permanent Marylebone, London | £30k to £33k 33000
Job Posted: 2018-06-06 06 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 06 August 2018
A fantastic opportunity has become available at one of London’s highly respected and leading estate agencies for a Property Manager.
The company is highly experienced and strives to provide an exceptional service to all clients. They achieve an excellent level of business due to its primary located office and its enviable reputation in Marylebone.
The successful candidate will need at least 3 years’ experience within Property Management as you will be managing a portfolio of approximately 100 properties.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Managing all aspects of tenant enquiries and liaising with Landlords.
- Making sure tenants and Landlords are kept informed of progress on a regular basis
- Booking approved contractors and sending works orders to carry out necessary repairs and redecorations
- Processing insurance claims for Landlords
- Processing contractor invoices
- Ensuring the properties are up to date with detailed notes, and deadlines met in terms of property visits and property reports delivered to Landlords
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
- Respond to all telephone and email enquires promptly
- Responsible for changeover utility letters between tenancies for managed properties
- Deal with and resolve where possible, initial client complaints, notifying your line Manager of any escalating complaints in a timely fashion so these can be addressed immediately.
- Strong communication, customer service and organisational skills
- Knowledge of property maintenance issues and common problem solving
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The package for this role will include a salary of £30,000 to £33,000 dependent on your experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com