Property Manager at this leading Estate Agency in Headington, Oxfordshire
Permanent Headington, Oxfordshire | £25k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2019-12-02 02 December 2019 Closing date for applications: 02 February 2020
An exciting and rewarding position has arisen for an ambitious individual looking to join a leading estate agency as a Property Manager based in Headington. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful company with very high profile and an enviable market share in the area.
Previous property management experience is essential in order to be considered for this position, as is having fantastic communication and organisation skills and the ability to work well within a team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working within a team, managing a portfolio of property and be main point of contact for landlords and tenants.
- Managing a portfolio of properties to a high standard, making sure landlords are kept informed of the charges
- Retain and grow existing rent base to agreed targets by building rapport and trust with landlords
- Attracting new clients by exceeding landlord, tenant and contractor expectations
- Achieving individual and team targets and personal goals
- Working with Team Leader & Lettings Director to implement systems and processes to achieve exceptional service standards at all times
- Ensuring that managing property conforms to current legislation
- Undertaking property visits adhering to the strict 6-month rota
- All properties are to be prepared to company required standards for each tenancy to include a final check & inventory new take or update
- Identifying potential refurbishment opportunities and project manage refurbishment works
- Managing the end of tenancy process including turnaround works, deposit negotiation and disputes
- Administering all safety testing and certification and other compliance issues to industry standards
- Monthly auditing of deficit rent/refurbishment accounts
- Arranging annual sales valuations to be provided (on request).
Knowledge and skills:
- Reapit (and other) processes and procedures
- Property legislation
- Understand the Lettings and Property Management process
- Know how to calculate gross & net rental yields.
- Planning, time management and prioritising skills
- Administrative skills
- Influencing skills
- IT skills
- Communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence.
This salary on offer will be in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on previous experience and ability. You will be required to work every other Saturday from 9am to 1pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.