Property Manager at this independent Estate Agency in Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, South West London | £28k OTE
Job Posted: 2019-04-20 20 April 2019 Closing date for applications: 20 June 2019
This leading independent estate agency with a small network of offices in South West London, offer a full range of lettings, sales, property management and financial services. They are highly-experienced property professionals with a strong focus on customer service.
As a Property Manager you will be reporting to the Branch Manager and the role will involve liaising with landlords, tenants, contractors, accounts, property management and lettings departments.
- Dealing with maintenance and repairs
- Arranging quotes for works as necessary
- Service up-selling
- Visiting properties to check the condition and progress of major works
- Approving contractors’ invoices and post on company software for payment
- Ensuring a valid landlords gas safety certificate is in place for all managed properties
- Renewal administration in liaison with office manager
- Arranging regular property inspections as required
- Maintaining accurate file notes
- Updating and maintaining management details on company software
- Liaising with insurance companies on behalf of the landlord where instructed
- Forwarding check out reports to landlords and tenants
- Mediating between landlords and tenants as to deductions to the security deposit and advising on fair deductions on managed properties
- Administering return of deposits to tenants
- Arranging end of tenancy procedures and works where necessary
- Ensuring all company procedures are adhered to.
This position offers a basic salary of £22,500 with on target earnings in the region of £28,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.