Property Manager at this independent Estate Agency in Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, South West London | £25k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2019-07-04 04 July 2019 Closing date for applications: 04 September 2019
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within this professional independent estate agency at its bespoke office in Putney, South West London.
Our client is currently looking for a Property Manager to join their successful team, managing a portfolio of 100 to 120 fully managed properties in and around Putney.
To be considered for this role, you will have at least 2 years’ experience, along with excellent administration and customer service skills in order to uphold our client’s superb reputation. You will ideally be ARLA qualified and have a full UK driving licence for inspections.
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Have a strong service “ethic”
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Live with close proximity of the office.
The salary for this role will be from £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on previous experience, plus additional benefits, including BUPA after 12 months of employment, 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays and the office is closed between Christmas and New Year.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.