Property Manager at this independent Estate Agency in Crouch End, North London
Permanent Crouch End, North London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2019-03-16 16 March 2019 Closing date for applications: 15 April 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to join an independent estate agency located in Crouch End as a Property Manager. Their ethos is to be an estate agent that is professional, trustworthy and flexible, whilst always ensuring a first-class service.
Our client is looking to recruit an individual with at least 5 years’ property management experience as they are looking to grow their property portfolio. This position will suit a highly-organised individual with outstanding customer service and communication skills in order to successfully manage and grow the portfolio.
You will ideally be ARLA qualified, however, you will be put through the necessary training if need be.
- An excellent team worker who is able to build positive working relationships with colleagues, tenants, clients and contractors
- Strong knowledge of the relevant property legislation and arbitration process
- Be efficient in addressing maintenance queries and achieving successful completion
- IT literacy of the following packages; Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and Property software
- Be friendly and approachable
- To have a strong work and service “ethic”
- Full UK driving licence.
The package for this role will include a basic salary of £25,000 to £30,000. You will be provided with a pooled car for inspections. Other benefits include staff parties and quarterly trips!
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 8.45am to 6pm and you will be expected to work 1 Saturday per month from 10am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.