Property Manager at this Estate Agency group in Burnham, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Burnham, Buckinghamshire | £25k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2018-04-13 13 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 13 June 2018
This well-regarded estate agency group with successful sales and lettings departments is currently looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager. This position will be based in their central Property Management department in Burnham, Buckinghamshire.
The general purpose of this position is to help manage the fully managed portfolio, providing excellent customer service levels. To be considered for this position you should have at least 1-2 years’ experience in the property industry and a strong understanding of lettings legislation.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Carrying out various property management tasks as directed
- Assisting the rest of the team to implement Company policies and procedures to an agreed standard
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Ensuring that the company and all its clients comply with all relevant legislation
- Conducting regular property inspections
- Overseeing day to day maintenance of leasehold properties
- Dealing with landlords/tenants queries verbally and in written form
- Managing and controlling rent arrears with clear communication to landlords/tenants.
- Having and continually updating legal knowledge and understanding of relevant leasehold, Landlord and Tenant Act, Section 20 Notices and related lease restrictions and covenant issues
- Managing the tenancy renewal process
- Managing the end of tenancy process including dilapidations.
You should have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent verbal communication skills to communicate with a diverse client group and internal staff.
- Written communication and numerical skills to produce succinct correspondence and reports.
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel skills
- A commitment to providing customer service
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks as may be directed by the Directors to meet the needs of business
- Must have a full UK driving license and have own car due to property inspections.
This position will come with a basic salary of £25,000 to £28,000 depending on the level of experience of the successful candidate. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com