Property Manager at this award-winning Estate Agency in Barnes, South West London
Permanent Barnes, South West London | £23k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2019-08-04 04 August 2019 Closing date for applications: 04 October 2019
This upmarket and award-winning firm of estate agents and chartered surveyors is looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager.
This company balances its distinguished history with modern services and a cutting-edge approach. They have a hugely successful network of offices in London and this excellent opportunity will be based at its busy branch in Barnes.
The focus for this role is the management of let property throughout the whole rental process, from the tenancy start up stage to the tenancy termination stage in a manner that satisfies agreed departmental targets.
The job role includes:
- Administering the management of let residential properties to include efficient and correct handling of problems arising during the tenancy, managing any repairs, overseeing check-ins and check-outs as necessary and dealing with any arrears
- Conducting inspections of all properties, advising Landlords of any changes or issues arising. Promptly notifying tenants of any areas where action is required
- Conducting check-outs and liaising with all parties to negotiate a speedy and satisfactory conclusion
- Managing the relationship with the landlord, including reporting and accounts matters
- Identifying and recommending need for property upgrades and refurbishment, organising any between tenancy work, including that arising from dilapidations to allow for a timely re-let to maximise Landlord’s income
- Supporting the excellent reputation of the company by providing a high level of efficiency and customer service to all clients and tenants who visit or contact the office
- Consistently maintaining a high standard of record keeping and communications to ensure accuracy in file management, communications and compliance
- Being a positive influence within the team helping to maintain a mutually supportive and team orientated environment.
Skills & knowledge:
- Knowledge and understanding of lettings procedures
- Excellence in terms of maintaining confidentiality
- A professional manner and excellent customer service skills at all times
- Strong administrative, computer and organisational skills
- The ability to take the initiative in a confident and personable manner
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Numerate with excellent written and verbal communication
- Fine attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good negotiating and presentational skills
- Ability to build long term relationships between client and self.
The initial salary package for this role will be in the region of £23,000 to £28,000 dependent on the level of experience. The company offer pooled cars.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.