Property Manager at this multi-disciplined Estate Agency practice in Aldgate, City of London
Permanent Aldgate, London | £30k to £32k OTE 32000
Job Posted: 2018-08-16 16 August 2018 Closing date for applications: 16 October 2018
A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Manager to join this leading multi-disciplined Estate Agency practice at its high-profile office in Aldgate.
This exciting role will involve managing a mixed residential portfolio that the company is looking to grow.
The successful candidate will need to have obtained previous experience within a similar role as well as possessing excellent customer service and communication skills.
This role will include:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Processing insurance claims
- Preparing properties for letting
- Receiving and actioning maintenance problem calls
- Instructing approved contractors, controlling costs and quality of work
- Checking, passing and posting invoices
- Securing additional funds when necessary from landlords
- Obtaining quotes in line with the company’s Terms of Business
- Obtaining landlords approval
- Acting as liaison between landlords, tenants and contractors
- Responding to telephone and mail enquiries in line with procedures
- Arranging and completing property visits
- Sending reports to landlords and following up with maintenance, negotiating damages claims following check out
- Handling insurance claims, meeting loss adjusters, supervising works, and securing payment from insurance companies.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good IT skills with intermediate MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have initiative and pro-activity
- To be highly positive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Capable of dispute resolution and problem solving
- The ability to perform well as part of a team
- Professional approach and appearance
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
This position will come with an initial salary of £28,000 to £30,000, plus the opportunity to earn a further £2000 in commission.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.