Property Manager Assistant at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Addlestone, Surrey
Permanent Addlestone, Surrey | £18k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2017-08-01 01 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 01 October 2017
An opportunity has become available with this well-established and privately-owned estate agency based in Addlestone, Surrey. The company is undoubtedly one of the market-leaders in the town and therefore this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual. They are currently recruiting for a Property Manager Assistant to join the team.
The purpose of this role is to manage an allocated portfolio of residential properties under the supervision of Senior Management, providing efficient and accurate administration and day to day management.
The role will include the following:
- Overseeing the day to day management of leasehold properties to a high standard under the guidance of the Senior Team
- Liaising with the Lettings Manager to grow the property portfolio you are responsible for
- Overseeing the effective relationship with outside suppliers
- Maintaining an up to date list of contractors and new clients
- Carrying out property inspections to agreed schedule and report issues to all parties
- Carrying out efficient check in and check outs, including the notification of any changes to utility and other providers
- Receiving and managing all reactive and planned repairs and maintenance requirements and bringing any major defects to the attention of Senior Team
- Ensuring the effective ‘set up’ of new properties
- Maintaining the effective administration of the company scheme
- Ensuring smooth termination and preparation for re-let of properties and book checkouts
- Processing supplier invoices and manage the invoicing
- Negotiating tenancy renewals with both Landlord and Tenant and issue the relevant paperwork.
- IT skills
- Planning and time management
- Administrative skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Team working skills.
The initial salary package will be in the region of £18,000 to £24,000 dependent on previous experience. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.