Property Manager – Leading Upmarket Residential Estate Agency – Summertown, Oxford
Permanent Summertown, Oxfordshire | £28k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-03-10 10 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 10 May 2016
This highly regarded and leading upmarket agency with a strong presence in London and Surrey, is currently looking to recruit for an experienced Property Manager in their primary located office in the buzzing town of Summertown, Oxfordshire.
The company has been established for over a 100 years and has gained an unrivalled reputation. The successful candidate will need previous experience in Property Management as well as having communication and organisation skills and able to multi task.
The job will involve:
- Booking relevant contractors to maintain the decoration and repairs of the property.
- Portfolio of fully managed units covering Oxford and surrounding areas
- Preparing properties for letting.
- Full responsibility for all day to day management – acting as point of contact for Landlords and tenants.
- Arranging repairs
- Completing midterm inspections on all properties, arranging renewal of all safety certification.
- Liaise with Lettings Support Centre on behalf of Landords.
- Conducting routine visits and creating reports for the landlord.
- Complying with ARLA regulations.
- Processing all invoices and checking fees and finance.
- Being aware of Health & Safety.
- Visiting all properties prior to tenancies starting Source local contractors when required.
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld.
- Complying with ARLA regulations
Key responsibilities and Skills:
- Excellent telephone manner as speaking to clients over the phone
- Good written skills as sending emails to clients
- Experience within a similar role in the property industry
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Good administration skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft packages
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Able to effectively work as a team and independently
- Enthusiastic and ‘can do’ attitude
- Full UK driving license and own car
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £23,000 to £24,000 dependent on experience plus a commission structure to earn in the region of £28,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm with no weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.