Property Manager – Large Property Services Group – Farnham, Surrey
Permanent Farnham, Surrey | £22k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2016-06-01 01 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 01 August 2016
Our client is the UK’s largest property services group with over thousands of locations across more than 50 brands. They are currently seeking a Property Manager to be a part of the team in their office based in Farnham, Surrey.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Property Manager looking to work for a larger property group and a new challenge.
The job role includes:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Receiving and actioning maintenance problem calls
- Instructing approved contractors, controlling costs and quality of work
- Checking, passing and posting invoices
- Securing additional funds when necessary from landlords
- Obtaining quotes in line with the company’s Terms of Business
- Obtaining landlords approval
- Acting as liaison between landlords, tenants and contractors
- Responding to telephone and mail enquiries in line with procedures
- Arranging and completing property visits
- Sending reports to landlords and following up with maintenance, Negotiating damages claims following check out
- Handling insurance claims, meeting loss adjusters, supervising works, and securing payment from insurance companies.
The ideal person should have the following:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ideally would have been in a customer facing role or have little knowledge of property management or lettings
- Have initiative and pro-activity
- Capable of dispute resolution and problem solving
- The ability to perform well as part of a team
- Professional approach and appearance
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £20,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience plus a commission scheme equating to on target earnings in the region of £25,000 dependent on your performance.
This is a Monday to Friday role and the working hours will be from 8.45am to 5.30pm with no weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org