Property Manager for a Real Estate Asset Manager in Central London
Permanent , Central London | £50k to £60k 60000
Job Posted: 2018-03-01 01 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 30 April 2018
Our client is a real estate asset manager that identifies, acquires, develops and manages real estate on behalf of long-term investors. Their strategy is to increase the value of the residential, commercial and hotel portfolio through acquisition and development.
Our client intends to become established as a market leader in the PRS sector by effectively managing its current portfolio and adding new developments.
Working across both the existing portfolio and new acquisitions, the Property Manager will be looking after the interests of the client with both the external managing agent and tenants, and maximises the rental opportunity by ensuring properties are in good condition.
This role will include the following:
- Managing the lettings partners, controlling costs and service delivery.
- Day-to-day management of allocated properties with Managing Agents
- Maximising the rental opportunity by minimising the vacancy rates
- Reducing vacancy time and controls tenant turn over
- Maintain the company’s reputation as a landlord to maximise rental yield
- Stringent cost focus and enhancing the tenant experience to improve tenant retention
- Tracking landlord expenditure on each property
- Point of contact for managing agents for rental strategy, repairs and expenditure
- Emergency point of contact for managing agents and tenants (including out of hours)
- Ensuring tenants comply with lease terms and properties are kept in good repair
- Conducting regular tenancy inspections
- Assisting with review of rent collections and assist with bad debt collection
- Contributing to the rental-yield focused strategy for the 1st generation PRS portfolio
- Ensuring fire regulations are met
- Ensuring tenant’s deposits are protected in government approved scheme.
- Lettings management experience
- Knowledge of property systems for letting regulations, legislation and commercial procedures
- Experience of affordable housing
- Experience in London residential property market.
- Motivated, with a high level of enthusiasm and energy
- Dynamic, strong work ethic, able to work under pressure on multiple projects
- Possess a high-performance, continuous improvement outlook
- Tenacious and determined with strong stakeholder engagement skills – inc. tenants and agents
- Track-record of delivering results, not easily frustrated by changing priorities
- Practical with good problem-solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Diligent, attention to detail, working to very high standards personally and technically
- Excellent teamwork skills and an ability to operate on a stand-alone basis when required.
This role is offering an attractive salary of £35,000 to £40,000. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.