Property Manager at this Estate Agency in Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon , South West London | £25k
Job Posted: 2018-02-25 25 February 2018 Closing date for applications: 25 April 2018
Our client is an independent estate agency with over 30 years’ experience buying, selling and renting properties in South West London. They offer a friendly, tailor-made service and work hard to achieve the best possible service for their customers.
This is an excellent opportunity for a customer-focused Property Manager, looking to progress within a reputable company. This role will be varied; therefore, flexibility in your approach to tasks and responsibilities will be essential.
They have a portfolio of approximately 100 managed properties and the role will involve registering deposits with TDS and doing rent invoices. You will also be expected to do carry out some inspections.
Duties will include the following:
- Preparing properties for letting and new tenancies including but not limited to; organising landlord gas safety record, electrical safety check, keys, cleaning, appliances and any pre-requisites
- Making recommendations to landlords regarding any works required
- Liaising with landlord and contractors regarding maintenance issues and refurbishments
- Arranging pre-check out appointments with tenants
- Processing the checkout and deposit in a timely manner
- Working closely with the letting department to ensure smooth transition from let agreed to move in.
Essential experience, skills & knowledge:
- At least 2 years’ experience in property management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the lettings procedures and qualified to ARLA I/II standard or equivalent standard of experience
- Experience in the use of residential software programs
- Advance skill in Microsoft Office package
- Presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The package for this role will include a basic salary of £25,000 dependent on the level of experience. A petrol allowance will be provided along with a parking space. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 10am to 7pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.