Property Management / Tenancy Progressor for this family firm of Chartered Surveyors in Guildford, Surrey
Permanent Guildford, Surrey | £25k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2022-06-19 19 June 2022 Closing date for applications: 19 August 2022
Are you a confident and experienced property manager who wants to work within an independent agency, and with a high level of autonomy? Then, this may be the role for you!
Our client is a privately-owned, family firm of Chartered Surveyors in Guildford. They have been letting high quality residential property in the surrounding area for decades. The team is extremely experienced in lettings and property management.
To be considered, you will ideally have at least 1 years’ Property Management/Lettings Administration experience, first class customer service skills and a ‘can do’ attitude. You should be willing to throw yourself into the role and take on additional tasks as and when required.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience within residential property management and/or lettings administration
- ARLA/NFoPP qualifications would be preferred
- A good understanding of all relevant legislation which affects the business
- Superb customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office. Experience using CFP Property Management software would be beneficial
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience and qualifications, along with a performance-based bonus. Mileage will be paid by the company. Benefits include 20 days holiday plus all bank holidays, pension, and ARLA training will be provided if required.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. Some Saturday work will be required at reduced hours, but you will be given a full day back in lieu.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.