Property Management Team Leader – Market Leading Outsourcing Company – Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Permanent Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire | £30k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-06-08 08 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 08 August 2016
Our client is a market leading property management outsourcing company that is dedicated to expertly providing a range of different property management services to estate and letting agents. The company is currently looking for a Property Management Team Leader to be a part of their dynamic and fast paced team.
This exciting role will be based in their busy and successful office in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of 5 property managers to manage a large portfolio of properties on behalf of their clients. The job role will also involve a large amount of communication with clients to ensure the services provided by the property management team are exceeding expectations.
The job role will involve:
- To manage, train and lead 5 property managers to ensure quality and consistency of service to clients
- Proactively help and deliver service levels across the portfolio to exceed client expectations
- Establishing and continuing excellent relationships with clients
- Respond to any escalated service standard issues in a timely fashion
- Manage ongoing contractor and supplier relationships. Review contractors on our panel and introducing innovative ways to proactively manage
- Keeping up to date with legislations and to act as an advisory on approaching changes to legislation and law relevant to the business
- Promote, demonstrate and apply an understanding of codes of practice relevant to the lettings business
- Anticipate areas of improvement throughout the team with the ability to take appropriate action to support, expand knowledge and promote confidence of new or inexperienced team members
- Providing day to day management of team members to ensure that they are coached, motivated and are achieving their aims and objectives
- Staff recruitment, training, appraisals and review meetings.
Personal attributes and skills:
- Very well organised – able to manage and prioritise varied tasks and workload
- Must have at least 5 years experience within a similar role and ideally industry qualified such as ARLA
- Team leader or Head of Department experience preferable
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Confident and responsible of actions
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to problem solve
- Excellent customer service skills
- IT literate
The company will provide an excellent salary package in between £30,000 to £40,000 dependent on your level of experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org