Property Management Team Leader for this upmarket Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £40k to £45k 45000
Job Posted: 2021-08-22 22 August 2021 Closing date for applications: 22 October 2021
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, currently has a challenging yet rewarding opportunity for a Property Management Team Leader!
Based in our client’s vibrant lettings head office in Richmond you’ll be joining their diverse, sociable and friendly property management team. You will be working in a supportive and collaborative environment making this a fantastic opportunity for you to reach your full potential, which in turn benefits the lettings journey for landlords and tenants.
The property managers and team leaders are critical in providing a smooth journey for landlords and tenants. You’ll be dealing with all of your portfolio’s property management queries throughout the duration of a tenancy and you must not only keep all parties well informed from move in to move out, but also deal with queries quickly and efficiently.
Whilst our client provides plenty of training, both when you join and throughout your career, an interest in the lettings industry will pay dividends as you’ll need to keep up-to-date and follow the ever-changing legislation and processes.
- Have at least 3 years’ solid property management experience, ideally within a corporate agency
- Previous experience managing/supervising a team
- ARLA/NFoPP qualified
- The ability to build relationships and recognise when to consult others, quickly establishing trust and credibility
- Ability to ensure that team members perform at their best and achieve their goals
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with team members, members of staff from other lettings offices and contractors
- Excellent customer service, prioritisation and organisation skills
- Confidence to deal with a diverse range of tenants and landlords both verbally as well as in writing
- Responsibility for strategic growth of teams, via recruitment and organic growth
- Aptitude in encouraging a strong work ethic and optimising productivity.
The salary on offer for this role will be between £40,000 and £45,000. Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Christmas and New Year, pension, private health insurance after probation, life assurance and more.
This is a Monday to Friday role where you will work 4 days in the office and 1 day from home.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.