Property Management Team Leader for this fast-growing Hybrid Agency in Waterloo, Central London
Permanent Waterloo, London | £45k to £60k 60000
Job Posted: 2022-05-14 14 May 2022 Closing date for applications: 14 July 2022
A superb opportunity has become available within this dynamic and fast-growing hybrid agency, offering a complete service for overseas investors, incorporating lettings, property management, sales, furniture, maintenance, refurbishment and block management.
Our client is currently recruiting for an energetic and hardworking Property Management Team Leader who is looking for an opportunity to progress in the property sector. You will be supporting the Head of Property and providing landlords with the high level of attention and excellent service they have come to expect.
To be considered you should have at least 5 years’ property management experience, be ARLA qualified and have experience supervising/managing a team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being the main point of contact for Landlords and Tenants across a portfolio of London properties, alongside assisting the Head of Property Management and supporting the Property Management team
- Arranging mid-tenancy inspections and ensuring that any issues raised are highlighted to the Landlord, liaising with the Maintenance Manager and in-house maintenance team to prepare quotes where necessary and submitting reports to the Landlord
- Ensuring that service charge and ground rent invoices are processed on receipt, and funds are reserved as necessary
- Dealing with contractual paperwork arising during the course of the Tenancy
- Supporting the client accounting team in chasing rent arrears as & when requested
- Arranging the checkout and deposit release process form part of this role, including assessing the checkout for potential deposit deductions, negotiating between the Landlord and Tenant, and communicating these to the Head of Property where necessary
- Ensuring that utilities and council tax are informed of new tenancies and accounts are settled by the Tenant at the end of tenancies before the deposit is released
- Dealing with insurance claims, liaising with loss adjusters and arranging any estimates required.
- 5+ years’ experience within residential property management
- At least 2 years’ experience being a team leader or managing a small team
- PropertyMark Level 3 Technical Award in residential lettings and property management (NFoPP) desirable
- Good understanding of London’s residential property market
- High IT literacy, preferably with experience on Qube/Aspasia
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong relationship building and problem-solving skills.
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £45,000 to £60,000 depending on previous experience and qualifications.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.