Property Management Team Leader for this award-winning Estate Agency in Bracknell, Berkshire
Permanent Bracknell, Berkshire | £40k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2021-08-17 17 August 2021 Closing date for applications: 17 October 2021
This is a unique opportunity for a Property Management Team Leader to join this award-winning estate agency at their flag-ship office in Bracknell.
Our client is looking for a highly organised and enthusiastic individual who is specialised in the field of property management. The ideal candidate will be ARLA qualified with senior property management experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maximising current and future income opportunities. Ensuring that the team focus on and maximise referral and recommendation opportunities
- Monitoring performance against targets and service levels
- Driving, implementing and continually re-enforcing changes to processes and systems with an emphasis on efficiency and improvement
- Managing a team of 3 to 6 providing focus and direction
- Investigating and resolving queries and problems
- Liaising with third party suppliers to arrange works to be undertaken
- Developing and building strong relationships with key clients
- Liaising/negotiating between landlords and tenants.
- Be ARLA qualified
- Have excellent communication skills over the telephone
- Have accurate administrator skills
- Be highly organised with an acute attention to detail
- Be quick to learn and follow procedures
- Have previous customer service experience
- Stay calm and positive under pressure.
The company will provide a basic salary of £30,000 to £40,000 dependent on previous experience, plus a commission enabling you to earn up to £50,000.
Fantastic benefits will include quarterly award trips and prizes for top performers and continuous career and personal development opportunities.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.