Property Management / Refurbishment Co-ordinator – Upmarket Independent Estate Agency – Westminster, Central London
Permanent Westminster , Central London | £25k
Job Posted: 2017-02-24 24 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 24 April 2017
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
Our client is currently looking for an Property Management / Refurbishment Co-ordinator to be based in their successful office in Westminster, Central London.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner.
Service to both departments:
- Pass for payment all supplier invoices and utility bills on a daily basis
- Answer all phone calls
- Reduce the level of contractor debts and dealing with any queries
- Cover absent members of staff
- Keep thorough file notes of every action and conversation with suppliers, landlords and tenants
- Assist with any other ad-hoc tasks required by the team.
Service to prime:
- Provide a same day typing service for department, including standard letters, check ins/outs and fee invoices
- Advise all utility companies of every tenancy change
- Be responsible for updating the department statistics and liaising with the Finance department
- Producing rent arrears report and pursue and collect rental payments from the tenants in accordance with instructions from the team
- Arrange property visits for the department with the tenants
- Chasing up service charge and final utility bills from the necessary agents and suppliers
- Liaising with utility suppliers regarding any bill queries to ensure accurate payments
- Manage check in and check out appointments for the start and end of each tenancy, and obtain end of tenancy details from vacating tenants
- Assist with other letting agencies, landlords and tenants in regards to managed only tenancies and the paperwork involved in new deals, renewals and tenancy swaps
- Assist with producing monthly reports for portfolio landlords.
Service to refurbishment department:
- Collating quotes from contractors in order to assist with accurate recommendations to landlords
- Administer the supplier database including chasing insurance docs
- Arranging for health & safety documentation to be completed prior to the commencement of refurbishment works
- Carrying out weekly visits to smaller refurbishment projects and updating clients as required
- Taking before and after photographs of projects as required.
Skills & competencies:
- A professional manner and excellent customer service skills at all times
- Strong administrative, computer and organisational skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines
- The ability to take the initiative in a confident and personable manner
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Numerate with excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fine attention to detail
- Time management skills.
Behaviour & attitude:
- A professional outlook in regards to appearance, behaviours and attitude
- A friendly and approachable team player
- Willingness to tackle a variety of tasks with common sense and enthusiasm
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where flexibility is essential
- A desire to broaden knowledge and experience
- Enjoys taking the initiative while seeking advice and support when appropriate
- A passion and drive to succeed
The package on offer for this role will be £25,000.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.