Property Management Manager for this independent Estate Agency in Camberwell, South London
Permanent Camberwell, South London | £30k to £40k 40000
Job Posted: 2020-02-22 22 February 2020 Closing date for applications: 22 April 2020
Our client has become one of the most successful independent estate agents in South London. They specialise in residential sales, lettings and property management and pride themselves on offering an honest and professional service to their clients.
A vacancy has arisen for a Property Management Manager to join the team based in Camberwell. Responsibilities will include leading a team of four property managers and overseeing all aspects of the department’s operations. The successful candidate will, therefore, have a strong track record in property management and have experience leading/supervising a team.
Our client looks to recruit intelligent, focused, honest and hard-working people who can hit the ground running. In return they reward their staff with an excellent salary package and opportunities to learn, grow and progress.
- Experience in training new members of staff
- ARLA/NFoPP would be advantageous
- Organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- IT literate including Microsoft Office
- Be resilient and calm under pressure
- Able to manage a busy workload and prioritise
- Have a full, clean UK driving license
- Living within close proximity of Camberwell.
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £30,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience. Office hours are 10am to 7pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 6pm on Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.