Property Management Coordinator for this specialist Lettings & Management Practice in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Permanent Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire | £18k to £20k 20000
Job Posted: 2019-12-31 31 December 2019 Closing date for applications: 29 February 2020
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Property Management Coordinator to join this specialist lettings & management practice in Rickmansworth, Herts. The business has a fast paced, entrepreneurial culture keen to grow and develop individuals and therefore offers broad, well rounded exposure for individuals who want to make a career for themselves in a successful and growing business.
Responsibilities will include assisting the senior/property manager in the effective management of the property portfolio, by providing efficient and accurate administrative support for the day to day. To be considered for this position you should have some experience within lettings, property management or property administration.
Main duties will include:
- Processing maintenance requests using job sheets, updating database notes
- Keeping tenant, landlord and agent fully informed of progress of maintenance job
- Following the maintenance job sheet through to conclusion making sure every step completed
- Meeting with line manager daily to review progress of maintenance jobs
- Any difficult maintenance cases to be escalated to line manager
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with contractors – ensuring that clients best interests are always maintained
- Chasing contractors for any outstanding invoices
- Ensuring that the correct values are added to works order and activated ready for accounts to process payments to the contractors accordingly
- Following the inspection process and ensuring the process is started from the 15th of each month in advance of the next month of inspections due
- Meeting with line manager daily to review progress of inspections due
- Following the utility process for start and end of tenancy procedures and update tenants, landlords and agents in a proactive manner
- Notifying the line manager for any utility issues that are not successfully concluded
- Following the legionnaires process and update tenants, landlords and agents in a proactive manner.
- At least one years’ property administration experience
- Good systems knowledge – MS Office
- Excellent telephone manner
- Organised / forward planning
- Pro-active, customer focused attitude
- Ability to deal with demanding clients
- Good team player
- Able to work on own initiative
- Accurate and excellent attention to detail.
This position is a Monday to Friday role and will come with a basic salary of £18,000 to £20,000 depending on the experience and ability of the individual.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.