Property Management Coordinator at this Student Accommodation Services Team in Guildford, Surrey
Permanent Guildford , Surrey | £24k to £26k Inc Benefits 26250
Job Posted: 2019-09-19 19 September 2019 Closing date for applications: 19 November 2019
An interesting and varied role has become available with a Student Accommodation Services team as a Property Manager. The role will be based in Guildford, where you will be building relationships with local landlords and estate agents, alongside providing proactive support and guidance to students.
The successful candidate will be part of the lettings agency for private sector rented accommodation. They will ensure that the agency’s core mission, of providing a high quality and financially sustainable commercial service to landlords, is successfully combined with providing a free and comprehensive advice and support service to University students.
Our client is seeking an individual with energy and enthusiasm to join their proactive team, to help them further develop their vision of a supportive letting agency who values the needs of tenants and landlords equally. You will be a self-starter who is willing and able to make decisions, prioritise your work and most importantly get results.
- A level qualified and relevant experience
- Significant experience of providing excellent customer service and support
- Experience within lettings or property management
- Experience in providing advice to those renting, or looking to rent, in the private sector would be highly beneficial
- Good IT skills and able to use standard packages such as Microsoft
- Flexibility to work in busy periods
- Able to build rapport with landlords and tenants
- Negotiation skills
- NFOPP qualification would be beneficial
- Full UK driving licence required.
This exciting role includes a salary package of £23,500 to £26,250 dependent on the level of experience. The company also offers fantastic benefits.
The hours of work will be from 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com