Property Management Assistant at this Corporate Accommodation Provider in Shoreditch, East London
Permanent Shoreditch, East London | £21k to £24k OTE 24000
Job Posted: 2017-09-06 06 September 2017 Closing date for applications: 06 November 2017
This leading corporate accommodation provider specialises in providing temporary homes for corporate guests. Our client is looking to recruit a Property Management Assistant to be based in their bespoke office in Shoreditch.
Our client would ideally like to employ an individual from a facilities management background with experience in dealing with high end clientele.
You will be dealing with ongoing maintenance and liaising with landlords on a daily basis. Therefore, excellent customer service skills will be essential, as well as going above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction.
The role will include the following:
- Overseeing the effective relationship with outside suppliers
- Maintaining an up to date list of contractors and new clients
- Carrying out efficient check in and check outs
- Receiving and managing all reactive and planned repairs and maintenance requirements
- Maintaining the effective administration
- Obtaining competitive quotations
- Reporting to landlords.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Motivated and highly driven
- Take initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload.
The salary will be in the region of £21,000 to £24,000, made up of a basic salary and performance related bonus, dependent on previous experience.
The hours of work will be on a shift basis, Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm or 10.00am to 7.00pm, and you will be required to work 1 in 3 weekends but you will get time for this back in lieu.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.