Property Management Assistant for this market-leading Estate Agency in Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, South West London | £18k to £23k 23000
Job Posted: 2021-09-01 01 September 2021 Closing date for applications: 01 November 2021
Our client is a market-leading, multi branch independent estate agency specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management, with branches in Wimbledon, Colliers Wood and Morden, South West London. They are currently looking to expand their team and appoint a competent, hard-working Property Management Assistant with a willingness to learn & support the Property Management team of this increasing portfolio.
You will be dealing with a wide range of properties from studio apartments to period family homes. The requirement is for a diligent individual who will be able to follow instruction & carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion, able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst maintaining excellent customer service & a positive attitude at all times.
There is superb scope for career progression and personal development within this company, such as the opportunity for you to undertake relevant industry qualifications to become an ARLA member!
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with a variety of enquiries ranging from liaison with tenants, landlords, contractors and other internal departments
- Answering calls and log accurate information into property software
- Supporting the management team in tenancy renewals, producing tenancy agreements, extensions associated negotiations & contractual paperwork with all parties
- Arranging property inspections for management team, supporting them in providing reports to landlords
- Any other duties required to support the team.
- You will ideally have some property experience or administration experience in a similar role
- Strong work ethics, excellent communicator and ability to work without supervision
- Excellent accurate computer skills and attention to detail when updating information
- Preferably experience using property software (CFP/Fixflo /Vebra) or competent in learning new software applications
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary on offer for this role will be between £18,000 and £23,000 dependent on previous experience. Benefits include a 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, work based pension, opportunity to gain industry related qualifications and more!
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturday 9am to 4pm with a day off in lieu.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.