Property Management Assistant for this independent Estate Agency in Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, South West London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2021-05-09 09 May 2021 Closing date for applications: 24 May 2021
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within this leading independent estate agency at its bespoke office in Putney, South West London.
Our client is currently looking for a Property Management Assistant to join their successful team. To be considered for this role, you will ideally have at least 6 months’ experience, along with excellent administration and customer service skills in order to uphold our client’s superb reputation. A full UK driving licence is essential for inspections.
You will receive in-house training and be supported by the team.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the day to day property management duties
- Processing applications, submits and follows up with referencing
- Distributing and collecting contracts and ensures that all other required legal documents are signed before tenancies begin
- Addressing and promptly resolving questions, requests, and complaints from tenants
- Inspecting property on a regular basis to assess condition
- Attending to necessary repairs and maintenance
- Managing records and files of current tenants
- At least 6 months’ experience in property management would be preferred
- Customer service focused
- Autonomous and collaborative
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Quick learner, inquisitive and ambitious
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000, plus additional benefits, including BUPA after 12 months of employment, 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays and the office is closed between Christmas and New Year.
The working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.