Property Management Assistant – Exclusive Luxury Apartments – Prime Central London
Permanent Knightsbridge, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits 30000
Job Posted: 2015-06-22 22 June 2015 Closing date for applications: 22 August 2015
This very well established organisation specialises in providing exclusive luxury apartments for the short or long term visitor to London, be they companies requiring a prestigious base or senior executives looking for a family home. Their properties range in sizes and styles to suit their clients’ exacting requirements – all of them in prime Central London locations. They have a reputation for excellent standards of quality, service and attention to detail making this a first class company to work for.
The company is currently looking to recruit a Property Management Assistant to provide administrative support to the Head of Property Management and the Lettings Team in a range of duties regarding the day to day property management of the residential portfolio.
- Act as the first point of contact for the tenants and Building Managers in respect of day to day maintenance requests
- Liaise with Head of Property Management on general maintenance issues raised, seeking technical advice as required and flagging up reoccurring maintenance issues
- Obtain quotes for maintenance works and/or goods
- Raise orders for works and/or goods
- Coordinate planned and reactive maintenance, liaises with contractors and updating relevant parties ie. Building Managers, tenants.
- Coordinate and log insurance claims as and when they arise
- Update maintenance module on company software to include managing orders, reviewing fixed assets, analyzing data and running reports
- Coordinate and place orders for electrical checks (PAT ) as requested by the Lettings Team
- Coordinate and place orders for EPC’s and/or floor plans as requested by the Lettings Team
- Manage the statutory testing diary, including fixed wire and gas safety checks; raise orders, coordinate works i.e. access to property and on receipt of the certificates escalates any works resulting (from the checks) to the Head of Property Management
- Maintain the Public Liability Insurance folder
- Prepare standard letters for tenants as directed and monitor responses
- Maintain the filing system and database/software as required and ensure all correspondence is promptly and correctly filed
- Match receipts to invoices, ready for authorization by the relevant Manager (Head of Property Management or Lettings Manager)
- Check utility bills for residential properties and common parts ready for payment authorisation by the Lettings Manager and flag up any issues or anomalies
Customer Service/Relationship Management:
- Deliver a high level of customer service to the company’s tenants, in a professional and pro-active manner
- Present a professional image, acts as an ambassador for the company brand, reflecting the values and standards of the company at all times to reflect London’s finest apartments
Community Relations & Networking:
- Liaise with colleagues and ensure relevant parties are kept updated
- Establish positive working relationships and communications with colleagues, customers, tenants, suppliers and other third parties
- A-Level or AIRPM or ARLA (or part qualified) would be an advantage but not essential
- Minimum 2 years recent Administrative experience
- Previous experience in an administrative / customer facing role in the property industry (property management and/or lettings)
- Numerate and is mindful of budgets/ external expenditure
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent approach to customer service / client care and commitment to providing high levels of customer service
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, property database and willingness to learn new software packages
- Good business writing skills – grammar, punctuation and spelling
Based in their Sloane Street office, the role is Monday to Friday, either 9am to 5pm or 9.30pm to 5.30pm (to be agreed). The salary on offer with range from £25,000 to £30,000 depending on the candidate/experience etc. Holiday: 22 days per annum plus bank holidays, increasing to 27 days after 5 years service.
Benefits: after three months service – private healthcare which extends to spouse and children under age 21 still in full time education; pension the employer will contribute 6% of basic salary, employee contribution is 1% increasing to 2% in January 2016 and 3% in January 2018 and life assurance of 4x salary in the event of death in service.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com