Property Management Administrator for this upmarket Estate Agency in Islington, North London
Permanent Islington, North London | £20k to £23k 23000
Job Posted: 2021-09-18 18 September 2021 Closing date for applications: 18 November 2021
Our client is an international, upmarket estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London, as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable reputation from their exceptional delivery of service.
They are currently looking to recruit a Property Management Administrator to join their team in Islington. You will be working closely with the property management team providing an array of administration support, including some ad-hoc obligations.
- Experience within property administration would be beneficial but not essential
- Strong administrative skills
- Superb customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Have superb organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload
- Positive, professional and customer focused with an ability to build relationships
- Willing to keep up to date with training and relevant legislations
- IT literate – competent user of Microsoft Word and Excel. Ideally have experience using CRM systems.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £20,000 to £23,000. This is a Monday to Friday role. There is also an extensive benefits package including ongoing training and development to help you improve your qualifications, access to high profile events and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.