Property Management Administrator for this upmarket Asset Management Company in Westminster, Central London
Permanent Westminster, London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2021-11-16 16 November 2021 Closing date for applications: 16 January 2022
Our client is part of a private family office with significant experience in investment and asset management within the property sector in the UK. They have an impressive track record for asset management and pride themselves on taking a broad, long-term view when they invest on behalf of their clients.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Property Management Administrator who can deliverer high standards of customer service to their clients through the efficient, consistent and timely completion of administrative and compliance responsibilities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Asset Managers with the administration of the property portfolio
- Drawing up agreements etc. for all new tenancies and renewals and arranging any associated pre-let works
- Managing the check in and check out processes for tenants
- Reporting issues to contractors and managing the repairs process
- Organising utilities for properties (connections, disconnections)
- Managing the utility billing and applying for new residential addresses
- Organising EPCs, electrical checks, gas certificates, and sending copies to tenants
- Checking, amending and authorising utility invoices for various residential and commercial properties in the portfolio
- Maintaining online parking website (iPermit) for parking spaces
- Assisting with registering entities and properties on VOA website and tracking correspondence
- Collating weekly property updates
- Managing property magazine subscriptions
- General administration for the property team to include: courier bookings, saving documents on S Drive, coordinating meetings and arranging lunches / refreshments when required
- Collating property specification documents and presentation documents
- Producing weekly debt reports
- Key cutting & key cabinet management
- Reviewing the property licence regulations in various boroughs and applying/renewing property licences.
- Previous experience within a property administration role
- Good understanding of current lettings legislation
- ARLA qualification would be advantageous
- Experience dealing with high end clientele
- Excellent standard of communication – written and verbal
- High level of customer service skills
- Proven ability to prioritise workloads and plan ahead
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience and qualifications. You will be entitled to 20 days holiday increasing to 23 days after two years of service.
Working hours are Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.