Property Management Administrator for this successful Estate Agency in Wokingham, Berkshire
Contract Wokingham, Berkshire | £28k
Job Posted: 2021-07-14 14 July 2021 Closing date for applications: 14 September 2021
This is a superb opportunity to join one of the of the most successful independent estate agencies in Wokingham and Crowthorne! They have a strong high street presence and pride themselves on their team of experienced, professional employees who go the extra mile to uphold their enviable reputation in the local area.
As a Property Management Administrator you will be dealing with the day-to-day maintenance requirements of a large portfolio of properties, therefore, previous experience within a similar role is essential. It is important that you have strong communication skills and are able to provide every tenant and landlord with a first-class service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing telephone calls and emails from landlords and tenants
- Dealing with maintenance issues in a timely and organised manner
- Liaising with tenants and landlords with regards to cost and access for maintenance
- Dealing with contractors, arranging quotes and booking in works
- Processing contractor invoices
- General office duties.
- Previous experience in property management/property administration
- IT literate – experience using CFP would be beneficial but is not essential
- Customer relation skills
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Excellent organisation skills
- Be proactive with a can-do attitude
- Driving licence and own car – business mileage will be paid.
Please note that this is a maternity contract position.
Our client is offering a salary of up to £28,000 dependent on previous experience. Working hours are Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday’s will be required on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.