Property Management Administrator for this leading Estate Agency in the Richmond Borough
Permanent , Richmond Borough | £23k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2020-06-23 23 June 2020 Closing date for applications: 14 July 2020
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Property Management Administrator to join this leading independent estate agency in the Richmond Borough that specialises in sales, lettings, new homes and property management.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a property administration or property management role as well as being an effective communicator with excellent organisational skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing telephone calls and emails from landlords and tenants
- Dealing with maintenance issues in a timely and organised manner
- Liaising with tenants and landlords with regards to cost and access for maintenance
- Dealing with contractors, arranging quotes and booking in works
- Processing contractor invoices
- Renewal of tenancy agreements
- Running the annual Gas Safety and PAT diary
- General office duties.
- Previous experience in property management/property administration
- ARLA qualifications would be an advantage
- Customer relation skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Good organisation skills
- Be proactive with a can-do attitude
- Full clean driving licence and own car.
Our client is offering a salary of £23,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience and qualifications. Working hours are Monday to Friday from 9am to 5.30pm
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.