Property Management Administrator – Estate Agency
Permanent Twickenham, Middlesex | £17k to £18k 18000
Job Posted: 2014-08-12 12 August 2014 Closing date for applications: 12 October 2014
This highly regarded independent estate agency with a strong presence in the Richmond and Twickenham area is looking to recruit a Property Management Administrator. Whilst some property or administration experience would be a benefit, it is by no means essential as this role would also suit a university leaver or a 1st/2nd jobber.
The duties and responsibilities of this role will include the following:
- Meeting and greeting people who come into the office
- Signing keys in and out
- Key audit (every Friday and once a month )
- Stationary / stamp / office supply ordering
- Utilities – council tax, electrics, etc
- Welcome letters / emails
- Booking move outs
- Move out letters / emails
- Property visit letters
- Calling tenants to confirm property visits booked in for all property managers
- Basement every Friday
- Taking payments for rent, referencing fees, etc.
- Monthly printer readings
- Organising printer, air conditioning and water machine maintenance
- Dealing with our out of hours emergencies every Monday
- Renewal letters / emails to Landlord and Tenant / renewal spreadsheet
- Responding to emails re renewals, property visits
- Tidying office
- Inspection reports – upload photos for property managers
- Managing 20 properties – dealing with Landlords and Tenant issues
To be considered for this excellent career opportunity, it is essential that you live in Twickenham, Hampton, Teddington, Richmond or close surrounding areas, and that you are a car owner driver as you will be expected to visit their network of offices on a weekly basis to transfer paperwork, etc. You will also need to be computer literate.
The starting salary on offer will be £17,000 to £18,000 and this is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org