Property Management Administrator at this leading Property Services group in Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, South West London | £24k OTE
Job Posted: 2019-09-22 22 September 2019 Closing date for applications: 25 September 2019
This leading property services group with a large network of offices in London is looking to recruit a Property Management Administrator to join its established team in Wimbledon.
Our client is looking for an individual who will deliverer high standards of customer service to their clients through the efficient, consistent and timely completion of administrative and compliance responsibilities.
You will be working closely with a selected group of property managers providing an array of administration support, including some ad-hoc obligations. This role will require you to be organised with the ability to manage routine processes well and meet deadlines.
Professional skills and experience required:
- Experience of working in the residential lettings sector
- Excellent administration skills
- Ideally worked within a fast-paced office environment in a customer focused business
- Experience of dealing with customers particularly on the phone and be able to communicate effectively, concisely and clearly
- IT literate – competent user of Microsoft Word and Excel. Ideally have experience of using relevant CRM systems.
This position will come with a salary in the region of £24,500. They offer fantastic scope for progression and the opportunity to build a long term, successful career.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.