Property Director – Upmarket Leading Property Investment/Management Company – Knightsbridge, Central London
Permanent Knightsbridge, London | £90k to £110k Inc Benefits OTE 110000
Job Posted: 2016-06-10 10 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 17 July 2016
Our client is a very well established and upmarket Property Investment/Management company specialising in providing luxury apartments to clients. They have a mixed portfolio of prime residential and commercial property in Central London. Their properties range in sizes and styles to suit their clients exact requirements.
The company has an enviable reputation for providing a unique and bespoke property rental service and excitingly they are now looking for a Property Director to control in detail the profitable management of the property portfolio. You will also be working closely with the Company Director, Finance Director and the HR Director on all associated matters.
The role will be based in their prominent office in Knightsbridge, Central London.
- Continual review of the portfolio policy with the aim of achieving maximum rental and capital growth
- Lettings policy on residential and commercial properties
- Preparation of annual budgets for the properties, including assessed lettings, capital projects and utilities
- Annual up-dating of property valuations
- Management of the lettings, project, repairs and maintenance functions
- Liaison with managing agents, freeholders and other professional advisors on residential and commercial property matters, including lease arrangement and negotiations
- Direct line management of the Head of Lettings, the Building Surveyor and the Head of Property Management
- Oversight of the preparation of annual budgets
- As a Director of the company, you will be working closely with the Managing Director and with the other Board members, with the aim of ensuring that business needs are met.
- Experience of residential estate management and the legal framework thereof (including administration of service charge, enfranchisement)
- Competent in negotiation and in managing relationships with tenants
- Strong management experience
- Experience of working at Board level
- Good time management and attention to detail
- Experience of setting and controlling budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Valuations experience for a mixed portfolio (commercial and residential) at the upper end of the market
- MRICS qualifications desirable
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary package of £90,000 to £110,000 and a car allowance of £8,000 plus additional benefits including pension, life insurance and private health care.
For further information on this exceptional career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com