Property Assistant for this well-respected Property Consultancy in Salisbury, Wiltshire
Permanent Salisbury, Wiltshire | £20k to £22k 22000
Job Posted: 2020-01-28 28 January 2020 Closing date for applications: 28 March 2020
This large, well-respected Property Consultancy currently has an opportunity for a Property Assistant to join the team in Salisbury. Our client is particularly strong and active in the upper end of the market and they pride themselves on their enviable reputation nationwide.
To be considered for this position, you will have previous administration experience within a fast-moving environment and be able to provide a high level of service to clients at all times. Our client is looking to recruit a self-motivated individual with the ability to work under pressure, a willingness to learn and an excellent telephone manner.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Administration through Reapit database to include: Adding properties and applicants, matching properties to applicants, general correspondence for all partners and mail merge
- Preparation of property particulars
- Canvassing for new business opportunities and marketing generally
- Answering the telephone, taking and passing on messages
- Diary management for team members including the arranging of internal and external meetings and team meetings
- Liaison with clients and other staff
- Arranging and following up viewings.
- Presentable and self-confident
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Possess a composed manner in order to be able to work under pressure
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workloads
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner and client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills – must be capable of building and maintaining good relationships with team members, other colleagues, clients and agents
- Punctual and flexible approach to work and hours undertaken
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
- Exceptional organisational and co-ordination skills
- Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook to a good level.
The company is offering a salary of £20,000 to £22,000 to the successful individual.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.