Property & After Sales Manager for this award-winning Private Developer in Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, South West London | £50k
Job Posted: 2022-01-27 27 January 2022 Closing date for applications: 24 February 2022
Our client is a multi-award-winning private developer, owner and operator of bespoke high-end residential properties with interests in the UK, primarily in SW London, and internationally.
As the Property & After Sales Manager, you will be responsible for a small number of very high-end properties in the UK Property Portfolio, providing a very high level of service to discerning tenants. All property visits by contractors, suppliers are accompanied and managed by you to ensure works are completed satisfactorily, allowing tenants and staff to continue without interruption and have confidence that the company is looking after them.
You will treat each property as if it were your own and learn about the operations and performance of all equipment, settings and service requirements. It is vital that you have in depth working relationships with key suppliers and contractors to maintain effective operation of the properties.
The team are professional, passionate about property, great team-players and take personal accountability for their contribution to the success of the business. The culture is entrepreneurial, open and direct, energetic, and where everyone pulls together to achieve great results.
There are four main elements to this role:
- UK Rental Portfolio – management of the properties, controlling costs whilst maintaining standards
- After Sales – supporting new owners of the company’s new build properties during the first year of ownership
- Refurbishment Projects – for existing portfolio and/or new property acquisitions added to the UK portfolio
- Estate Management – the company operates a serviced let estate that includes a 28,000 sqft Grade II Listed, restored property, further supporting accommodation and an 8,000 sqft additional complementary property with five further support accommodation properties, office and stables accommodation.
- University degree preferred
- ARLA qualified preferred
- Significant experience in high end residential property management and letting administration, particularly private estate management
- Hard working and personable
- Ability to interface at senior level and in management of key relationships
- Excellent personal and business communications skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Structured in approach to planning and implementation
- Very high attention to detail and able to retain a high volume of complex information
- Self-starter with well-developed team player skills
- Calm and measured under pressure as issues arise
- Car owner and able to travel to all properties as required.
This exciting opportunity will come with a basic salary of c. £50,000!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.