Property Administrator – Well Established Independent Estate Agency – Burnham, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Burnham, Buckinghamshire | £20k to £23k Inc Benefits OTE 23000
Job Posted: 2016-12-12 12 December 2016 Closing date for applications: 12 February 2017
This well-regarded independent estate agency with a network of local offices is currently looking for a Property Administrator to be a part of their dynamic and friendly team in their office based in Burnham, Buckinghamshire.
The successful candidate will be handling a number of responsibilities on a daily basis and covering secretarial and administrative functions. You must therefore have at least 2 years’ experience within an administration role and ideally with a residential estate agency background.
The job role will involve:
- Arranging check in and check outs
- Dealing with deposit schemes
- Collection of rents
- Property inspections
- Assisting in the day-to-day management of a residential property portfolio
- Arranging major maintenance works in conjunction with the letting managers
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers
- Arranging site visits to ensure property is being maintained and all issues resolved in a timely manner
- Handling enquiries from residents including rent and maintenance issues
- Updating the property database
- Handling queries from insurance providers
- Prepare agreements
- General administration duties.
- Excellent administration skills
- IT literate
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Smart and presentable at all times
- Customer service skills
- Being confident and responsible
- Working on your own initiative
- Good telephone manner
- Problem solving and time management skills (demanding environment).
The salary package for this role will be in between £18,000 to £20,000 dependent on the level of experience. A discretionary bonus element also provided to take this figure up to £23,000.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com