Property Administrator / Receptionist for this award-winning Estate Agency in West Hampstead, North West London
Permanent West Hampstead, North West London | £25k
Job Posted: 2022-04-14 14 April 2022 Closing date for applications: 14 June 2022
Our client is an independent estate and letting agent based in West Hampstead specialising in sales, lettings, property management and refurbishments in London. They have won multiple awards from ensuring that providing an exceptional service is at the heart of what they do, and constantly striving to deliver the best results for their customers and clients.
Previous experience within property administration would be advantageous, however, this would also be a superb opportunity for a recent graduate looking to commence a career within property. Full training will be provided and there will be plenty of opportunities for career progression.
The company has high standards of professionalism and, therefore, high expectations from employees. If you feel you would be inspired and stimulated working with a successful, forward-thinking company, this may be the role for you!
- Some experience within property administration would be advantageous
- Educated to degree level would be preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Organised and able to work to deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to work in a changing and flexible organisation
- Live within a 45-minute commute of West Hampstead.
This position will come with a salary of £25,000.
You will have the opportunity to work from home up to 2 days a week after successful completion of probationary period.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.