Property Administrator – Property Management Team – Independent Estate Agency – Fleet, Hampshire
Permanent Fleet, Hampshire | £16k to £20k Inc Benefits 20000
Job Posted: 2016-08-05 05 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 05 October 2016
Our client is a well established independent estate agency, with offices located throughout Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire. They are currently looking for a Property Administrator for the Property Management Team in their busy office in the town centre of Fleet, Hampshire. The ideal candidate would need previous experience within the property industry.
The company is very passionate about their reputation they have achieved by providing a personal and professional service to all clients. Therefore, the successful candidate will need to also embrace the company values.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner, and to ensure that all clients are dealt with in a timely, honest and well-mannered fashion.
The main duties for this role will involve:
- Manage hard and soft copy data and e-mails and ensure all client files are updated
- Deal with Landlords and Tenants queries verbally and in written form
- Preparing agreements for Landlords and Tenants
- Contract renewals
- Preparing inventories and daily correspondence
- Booking in inventories, gas safety certificates and professional cleans on properties
- Raise works orders and process invoices for maintenance works for contractors
- Undertake inspection visits
- General administration duties
- Answering the telephone where necessary
- Excellent communication skills – verbally and written
- Organisational and time management skills
- Able to prioritise workload
- Well presented
- Administration skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to learn is essential
- Previous experience in Property Management or Lettings beneficial
- IT literate
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car
The initial salary for this role will be from £16,000 to £20,000 dependent on previous experience. The company will also provide a car allowance or business mileage will be paid for. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday with no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com