Property Administrator for this well-regarded Estate Agency in Wraysbury, Berkshire
Permanent Wraysbury, Berkshire | £23k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2022-04-04 04 April 2022 Closing date for applications: 04 June 2022
Our client is a well-regarded independent estate agency with a network of local offices and is currently looking to recruit a Property Administrator to join their friendly team in Wraysbury.
You will be covering four local offices and handling a number of responsibilities on a daily basis. You will ideally have at least 1 years’ experience within an administration role, preferably within residential estate agency, however, this is not essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the accurate filing of important documents
- Producing documents, letters and marketing material
- Greeting clients in a professional and polite manner both on the telephone and in the office
- Ensuring that office administration is kept up to date
- Preparing and presenting new instructions on the company’s website
- Assisting the lettings team with references for new tenants and the drawing up of tenancy agreements
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks as and when required.
- Administration experience – ideally within property
- IT literate – Reapit would be beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Being confident and responsible
- Good telephone manner
The salary for this role will be in the region of £23,000 to £24,000 dependent on the level of experience.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. There may be some flexibility on working days/hours which can be discussed on interview.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.