Property Administrator for this successful Property Management Company in Watford, Hertfordshire
Permanent Watford, Hertfordshire | £18k to £22k 22000
Job Posted: 2021-07-06 06 July 2021 Closing date for applications: 21 July 2021
Our client is a successful property management company and is currently looking to expand their team at their new head office based in central Watford. They are an experienced, vibrant team with strong company values and pride themselves on investing in their people and providing the best service to their customers.
This role would be suitable for somebody who has a background in residential property administration and is looking to progress in the industry. This position offers further career opportunities within the company, with training, qualifications, personal development and mentoring available to the successful individual!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Directly supporting the finance, management and property teams
- Managing diary for the use of meeting rooms and taking booking for the teams in the office
- Assisting in the office with filing, scanning documents, photocopying and sending emails
- Answering incoming telephone calls, dealing with general enquiries and transferring callers when necessary
- General administration, preparing documents and letters
- Data entry via Microsoft Office and company software (Arthur Online) – training provided
- Assisting with organisation of events
- Assisting with maintenance team schedule
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers
- Always ensuring the office area is kept clean and tidy and represents the professionalism and high standards of the company.
- Proven work experience as an administrator
- Experience working within property
- Hands on experience with office equipment
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organisational skills
- Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to contribute positively as part of a team, assisting with various tasks as required.
The salary on offer for this role will be between £18,000 and £22,000 dependent on previous experience. Working hours are 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.