Property Administrator for this privately-owned Estate Agency in Caversham, Berkshire
Permanent Caversham, Berkshire | £28k to £32k OTE 32000
Job Posted: 2022-02-07 07 February 2022 Closing date for applications: 21 February 2022
Our client is a highly successful, privately-owned estate agency operating out of one of the best locations in the town centre, where they provide quality sales and lettings services across the Reading area. They are unquestionably a market leader!
The team consists of a number of property professionals with many years of accumulated experience in the local market which has gained them an enviable reputation, so much so that much of their new business comes from the personal recommendations of past clients, solicitors, banks and other institutions.
Based in Caversham, you will be actively contributing to the smooth and efficient operation of the office and ensuring the very best service is delivered at all times. This is a varied role and whilst the majority of your day will be on the administrative side, there will be occasions where you will be required to carry out a viewing or property inspection.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meeting general public and being of assistance to them in areas relating to the Letting & Management of property
- Keeping of accurate records via Ms Office and specialist software programs
- Taking of enquiries regarding maintenance and accurately passing information to relevant colleagues to resolve such issues in the appropriate manner
- Visiting of properties, after training, to carry out inspections and creation of reports
- Reviewing of tenancy agreements & rent levels sending renewal/rent increase documentation
- General administration in respect of moving tenants into properties including references, contracts and Inventory Check Ins
- Answering and making of telephone calls relating to Property Letting & Management
- Answering general enquiries made via the Internet, and email
- Being available to carry out viewings of property, if needed, with prospective tenants
- General ‘office’ duties – such as banking, post, locking up procedures, answering of general post, filing, assistance with advertising & arranging viewings etc.
- Being available to carry out any reasonable job requested of you by your Manager.
- Experience within residential estate agency would be preferred
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly organised
- Ability to multitask
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £28,000 to £32,000.
Our client has a reputation for retaining quality staff and offering excellent support, development and earning opportunities to all employees.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.