Property Administrator for this leading Estate Agency in Clapham, South West London
Permanent Clapham, South West London | £23k to £27k 27000
Job Posted: 2021-09-25 25 September 2021 Closing date for applications: 25 November 2021
This upmarket independent London estate agency with a fantastic reputation is currently looking to recruit an Administrator to support its busy Sales and Lettings departments in Clapham.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have previous property administration experience and have good knowledge of current legislation. Our client is looking for a proactive, outgoing and confident individual to join their friendly team.
The duties will include:
- Facilitating the smooth running of the office
- Maintaining the database of stock and ensuring online content is accurate
- Performing and monitoring precise money laundering regulation checks on clients and buyers in line with HMRC guidelines
- Ensuring all lettings properties have the relevant compliance certificates and money laundering regulation checks in place prior to tenancy commencement
- Working closely with branch manager to produce property details, contractual letters and other formal business letters
- Recording all financial outgoings of the office via petty cash spreadsheets and liaising with the accounting team on a monthly basis
- General office administrative duties.
Skills and competencies:
- Property administration experience
- IT literate – knowledge of Veco would be advantageous
- NAEA or ARLA qualification would be a bonus
- Impeccably presented with a great telephone manner and customer service in this customer facing role
- Excellent organisation skills
- Social and a good net-worker with lots of energy as you will be the face of the office and the first point of contact.
The package on offer for this role will be between £23,000 to £27,000 dependent on previous experience.
Benefits include 20 days annual leave plus birthday, bank holidays and days between Christmas, fantastic career prospects, continued training and support and the opportunity to advance with one of the industry’s leaders!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.