Property Administrator for this fast-growing Property Management Company in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £24k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2021-12-20 20 December 2021 Closing date for applications: 20 February 2022
Our client is a fast-growing Richmond based property management company that manages blocks all over London and the home counties. Having acquired a major Richmond based development company as their first client, they are now managing several high profile residential and commercial buildings. Being a small set up with a passion for property they are able to offer a more personal and bespoke service 7 days a week.
Your key responsibility is to ensure that Landlords and Tenants get the very best customer service from start to finish. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who pays attention to detail and can work effectively on their own and within a team.
- At least 1 years’ experience within property administration would be ideal
- Good IT skills including Outlook, MS Word, Excel. Any experience using Alto software would be beneficial
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment individually and as part of a team
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner.
The salary on offer will be between £24,000 and £28,000 dependent on previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.