Property Administrator for this family run Estate Agency in Fulham, West London
Permanent Fulham, West London | £24k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2022-01-27 27 January 2022 Closing date for applications: 27 March 2022
Our client is an established, independent family run property company located in Fulham. They deal with all aspects of property and specialise in residential sales, lettings and property management throughout London and the southeast.
With over 100 years combined experience and an impressive portfolio of properties, it isn’t hard to see why our client has gained and maintained an enviable and respected reputation.
As the Administrator, you will be actively contributing to the smooth and efficient operation of the office and ensuring the very best service is delivered at all times. It is important that you can deliver under pressure and be confident in dealing with clients both in person and over the phone in a polite and professional manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the accurate filing of important documents and forms for the sales and lettings teams
- Producing documents, letters and marketing material for the sales and lettings teams
- Greeting clients in a professional and polite manner both on the telephone and in the office
- Ensuring that office administration is kept up to date
- Preparing and presenting new instructions on the company’s website
- Assisting the lettings team with references for new tenants and the drawing up of tenancy agreements
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks as and when required.
- Property related administration experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High standards of service and professionalism
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- IT literate.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £24,000 to £28,000 dependent on previous experience. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.