Property Administrator for this award-winning Estate Agency in Isleworth, Middlesex
Permanent Isleworth, Middlesex | £25k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2021-09-11 11 September 2021 Closing date for applications: 11 November 2021
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a successful independent estate agency with a network of offices throughout the Richmond Borough.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to support their busy Sales and Lettings teams in Isleworth.
To be considered you will have previous experience as an administrator within the property industry and be highly organised with a fun, outgoing personality to fit in with our client’s lovely team!
Responsibilities will include:
- Compiling paperwork for valuations & create valuation packs
- Generating letters for instructions and writing up property details
- Chasing contracts, AML’s and property information sheet
- Processing price reduction/withdrawn/fall through
- Processing under offer/exchange/completion
- Photo management
- Office and individual IT management, phone and printer issues
- Monitoring and filtering all calls to the MD office
- Organising school fetes and local sponsorships with managers
- Maintaining office appearance and sorting any maintenance issues
- Arranging lunches, teas, coffees for meetings and interviews
- Creating and managing glossy brochures
- Portal management including banners and logos
- Ordering business cards, letterhead, comp slips etc. – company stationery
- Marketing campaign, including flyers and poster designs
- Managing social media, blogs, review sites & testimonials.
- Previous property administration experience
- Experience using Excel, Word & Outlook
- Proficient in Powerpoint and photoshop would be an advantage
- Ability to multi-task
- Live locally to the office
- Have a full UK driving licence and own car.
Initiative and self-motivation are important criteria, as is having a good sense of humour!
This position will pay a basic salary in the region of £25,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience. Superb benefits include refer-a-friend scheme, attendance bonus, shopping day incentive, employee of the month achievements and much more!
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.