Property Administrator – Estate Management – Upmarket London Property Firm – Islington, North London
Permanent Islington, London | £24k to £30k Inc Benefits 30000
Job Posted: 2017-01-08 08 January 2017 Closing date for applications: 08 March 2017
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation from their exceptional delivery of service to their clients.
Our client is currently looking for a Property Administrator to assist the Estate Management team in their busy and friendly office based in Islington, North London.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner.
The job role will include:
- Assisting with all aspects of the day to day management of a portfolio of properties
- Assisting with the day to day monitoring and control of health and safety and risk assessments, and ensuring compliance with current legislation
- Supporting Property Managers in ensuring all aspects of management are carried out efficiently and in a timely fashion
- Raising orders for both reactive and planned repair works
- Assisting and dealing with insurance claims
- Ensuring high customer service to Tenants and Landlords and assisting with phone calls, emails etc
- Creating and sending mail merge documents to developments
- Assisting with the effective planning and management of all maintenance and repair work and controlling regular maintenance contracts
- Maintaining and updating the software system, including all correspondence, contract records etc
- Liaising with tenants, lessees and residents’ associations
- A variety of other duties, as and when required.
Skills & competencies:
- Previous Property Administration experience
- A professional manner and excellent customer service skills
- Strong administrative, computer and organisational skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines
- The ability to take the initiative in a confident and personable manner
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Numerate with excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fine attention to detail
- Time management skills.
Behaviour & attitude:
- A professional outlook with regard to appearance, behaviours and attitude
- A friendly and approachable team player
- Willingness to tackle a variety of tasks with common sense and enthusiasm
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment where flexibility is essential
- A desire to broaden knowledge and experience
- Enjoys taking the initiative while seeking advice and support when appropriate.
The package on offer for this role will very much depend on the level of relevant experience and ability of the successful candidate, but will be in the range of £24,000 to £30,000.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com