Property Administrator – Estate Agency – Summertown, Oxford
Permanent Summertown, Oxford | £25k Inc Benefits
Job Posted: 2015-12-23 23 December 2015 Closing date for applications: 23 February 2016
This highly regarded firm of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors is looking to recruit a Property Administrator. This opportunity is based in their Oxford branch, but the company also has a successful network of offices throughout London and the country.
The ideal candidate will already be working in a similar role for another estate agency, but our client will consider a graduate with excellent administration skills.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focussed individual. This role will be varied; so you need to be flexible in your approach to tasks and responsibilities. You must have experience of working in a busy client focussed environment, knowledge of the property industry is desirable, but not essential, you will need to have an interest in our industry and be eager to learn on the job.
The role includes:
- General office administration
- Formatting documents, reports, client correspondence, presentations etc
- Recording fee earners time, expenses etc
- Supporting with report writing and presentations
- Diary management
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of compliance information such as money laundering and client’ compliance systems (for administrative purposes)
- Assist Surveyors in the smooth day to day running of a nationwide portfolio of properties
- Cover the helpdesk and respond within agreed timescales to enquiries or faults logged
- Provide effective and efficient administrative support to the Commercial team including; call handling, filing, marketing, proof reading, and other administrative duties
- Assist with the preparation of annual property budgets and reconciliations
- Provide general administration and in house marketing support to the Commercial department
- Update records and maximise the use of databases to ensure all applicant details are up to date and to source potential fee generating opportunities
- Assist surveyors with occasional site visits
- Carry out timely and accurate administration of databases
- Dealing with minor property repairs and maintenance issues
- Liaising with clients, tenants and contractors
The ideal candidate should be friendly, enthusiastic and able to use their initiative, you will be able to manage the demands on your time and thrive in the lively office environment. You will be supported by the team and guaranteed to grow and develop your knowledge of the property business.
- Strong administrator
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft packages
- Able to manage a varied work load
- Able to work excellently in a team
- Flexible approach and able to prioritise
- Strong time management skills
You must have experience of working in a busy client focussed environment, knowledge of the property industry is desirable, but not essential, you will need to have an interest in our industry and be eager to learn on the job.
The basic salary for this role will be £25,000 and the hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org